Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Drum Roll Please...

The winners of the August Designer Select Series are

Here are your random numbers:
113	150	30	31
Timestamp: 2011-08-30 14:12:11 UTC

Veronica won the Prince Charming Design Roll from Fat Quarter Shop
She said...
I follow your blog via GFC (Veronica). I am new to quilting so I have really enjoyed reading your blog & learning so much. Thanks for the chance :)
I love Bunny Hill Designs - October 2011 Fat quarter Bundle. Thanks!

Cheryl won patterns
She said...
I have to say that I'm currently drooling over Kate Spain's Designer Select Fat Quarter Bundle
Terrain Collection. Love it!

I am following you on GFC.

Liz won patterns too
She said... 
I am a follower! :)
I think my favorite is the one from Me and My Sister!

I'm a follower!! Thanks for the chance to win!
If I was to pick a favorite I would probably choose Terrain!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I am so excited about this fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! Wonderful Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)