Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Surprises!

This month is shaping up to be a month full of fun and surprises for the followers of Craizee Corners!

Today's blog post is brought to you with limited commercial interruption by


Yup that right! Fat Quarter Shop has agreed to be a sponsor of Craizee Corners!

The next surprise will be announced on Friday August 12th, but I may give little hints throughout the week! It's a big announcement so stay tuned and please spread the word about Craizee Corners to your friends!

Sha :)

8 comments:

  1. Excellent news!!! Congrats Sha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh la la! You're big time now! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Man...I'm going to be missing a lot of interesting stuff while I'm on vacation - may have to cancel the trip! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew this was going to be good. No wonder I couldn't wait to hear your news. IT'S SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC!! Congratulations Sha.
    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You must be so happy! I can't wait to see what else you have io you sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I follow you here and on Twitter. Doncha just love Twitter?!?
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, but I followed you before you were famous! (just!)

    Congrats on your first sponsor :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)