Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Quilt in a Day (2 weeks) is Done

Yes you heard me right, the quilt in a day class I took 2 Saturdays ago is done. Last night at sit and sew I put the borders on. I am very happy with how it came out and can't wait till Christmas to give it to the special couple this is for :). When I showed it to Hubs he said "This is your best one yet!". Isn't that man wonderful? He's a keeper! Sorry the pics a little crooked, its early and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.


Have you ever done a quilt in a day? This is my second one, but the first doesn't count because it was the quilt I learned at the beginning quilt class I took, so there was no way it was going to be a quilt in a day.

7 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a marvelous quilt Sha!! You go girl:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those color choices!

    When I was a brand-new quilter, I bought a Quilt In A Day book (the 25th anniversary one), and was poring over it when a friend with much more quilting experience whispered to me, "You won't actually finish the quilt in one day...". Excellent reality check--and the patterns are still cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)