1. Every weekday make 8 pieces for the central park quilt I am making. Here's a sample of what they look like: (When I say 8 pieces, I mean enough to make 2 of these blocks)
2. Catch up on the Farmers Wife Sampler QAL (I need 7 more to catch up) and then make 2 blocks per week.
3. Make 2 civil war blocks this month. This is from a Double Block of the month club at The Berry Patch. While the blocks are traditional, I am using modern fabric in black, white, gray and pink.
4. Make 25 trees for the Misfit Quilters Swap. This is a great group of quilters who found each other on twitter and are swapping with each other. Last month we swapped doll quilts (pictured below) and this month we are swapping trees to make our own forest of Christmas trees.
4. On Sunday do the Christmas QAL with Charlie from Qubee Quilts. I am using How the Grinch Stole Christmas fabric for this QAL, it is my Hubby's favorite Christmas show from when he was growing up. My July goal is to totally finish the quilt not just the top.
5. Make the 3rd quilt of the Online Quilting Book Club. We are still using the Modern Basics book by Amy Ellis. It's a wonderful book with easy to follow patterns that make these quilts fun to make. I just joined the Designer Select FQ Club at the Fat Quarter Shop and have the two sets I missed being shipped to me. I think I will use Tula Pinks Prince Charming for this quilt, what do you think?
6. Make 5 yoyo's every weekday for a table topper in my dining room. The one I have now has a stain on it that magically appeared while I was in NY, hmmm its very mysterious :)
Well That's my July goal list. What's on yours? We can help keep each other accountable.