Monday, July 11, 2011

Are you a Farmers Wife?

This Farmers Wife Quilt Quilt-a-long is very popular right now among quilters in twitterville and blogland. I decided to join the QAL over a month ago, then missed 4 weeks so I am playing catch up a bit. Here's the 6 blocks I have done so far:


I know I skipped Birds in the Air, yes I admit it, I am a big ole chicken afraid of some birds (and since chickens are bird then I am really afraid), but I promise I will persevere soon. Meanwhile if anyone has any hints for this block please tell me before the hair pulling begins :)

Project Linus update:
I have 4 volunteer Blanketeers so far. I just need 11 more so please give this great cause 1 hour of your time and a few scraps to help a child who needs some quilt love. All the info is here.

Happy Quilting today!
Sha :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the FWQAL - hopefully hubby will get the hint and pick up the book for me for Christmas or something ;) I love the color scheme you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of your blocks are fantastic. I have the book and just have not gotten started yet! I was going to start printing the templates yesterday and never got to it.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)