Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine Voting

Do you remember when I kicked off the Valentines Day Showcase at the beginning of the month? Well it's now time to vote for your favorite projects in the Valentine Showcase After Party.

I have 2 entries in the contest

Love Braids Tablerunner


and a Valentine Goodie Bag


I would love your vote. Click here to go to the voting page. My entries are numbers 9 and 32.

Voting closes tomorrow so please hop on over to the Valentine Showcase page and vote :)

3 comments:

  1. I am abstaining from voting but I do wish you all the luck in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I voted correctly .. I just click on "Like" under the picture? I didn't get a responce like "Thank you or your vote had been counted". Best of Luck Sha!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)