Sunday, May 22, 2011

Six Pack Sunday

Happy Sunday! This week I felt like I was busy quilting a lot, but in reality I was adding to my stash and daydreaming about future quilts. It seems that the more  fabric I buy the more time I spend planning what I will do with that fabric and figuring out what else I will need to go with it. Do you do that too? 


So here's my six pack for this week. I'd love to know what you've been up to this past week and what your plans are for next week. Also don't forget to follow me and enter the 100 follower giveaway for a free charm pack of cute Christmas fabric.
From top to bottom:
City Weekend FQ's for a swap quilt.
Daisies and Dots jelly roll (I am looking for some yardage in this if you know where to get some, please let me know)
Daisy Janie charm square pack and Shades of Gray FQ set.
Fabric for the civil war BOTM at The Berry Patch I am using pink, black, white and gray. I added a bunch of FQs to the pile for this quilt.
A bunch of FQ's that I traded in the Not Going to Quilt Market Fabric Swap with my twitter friends. 
And I got a Countdown to Christmas by Sweetwater layer cake to make some mug rugs with.
I think I may be set for a while, but there's just so many great fabric lines coming out its hard to miss them.
I tried stippling on my first quilt..I need lots of practice, but it's a start. And as I posted a few days ago I finished the Pure quilt I have been working on. I have so many finished quilt tops that I am planning to finish at least 1, possibly 2 quilts a week. Hopefully...
I finished the last block of the Patchwork Squared Modern Quilt-a-long. Yes I am a week behind but I will catch up. And I added shashing to my Sudoku quilt, but I don't like it so I have to get some black to use instead. What do you think?

Have a wonderful week, Ill see you back here next Sunday for more Six Pack Sunday!

Sha :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)