Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Done!

I just finished my Pure quilt. I love all the great fabric from Sweetwater. I am nuts about anything with writing, which means I also am in love with Sunkissed and can't wait to get my hands on Hometown. Although I need ideas on what to use Hometown for, any ideas?

Here's a few pic of the finished quilt

The first one is of the front of the quilt. The little sign on the right is from my daughter, it say "You're the Mom everyone else wishes they had." It makes me so happy whenever I read it :)

Here's a close up of the binding, I love how the words show on the binding.
Lastly heres a pic of the back and the binding, see I told you I am crazy about anything with writing.
Now to decide which quilt to bind and quilt tomorrow.
I'd love to hear what your working on and what your favorite fabric is.
And don't forget to enter my 100 follower giveaway. Just 17 more followers and I will draw for the first 2 charm packs!
Happy Quilting!

Sha :)


3 comments:

  1. It is so pretty Sha! You are a wonderful quilter. I absolutely love how you did the binding - you're gonna have to share how you got the words just right.

    I have 10 things I am working on and finishing none. I seem to have Quilt ADD at the moment.

    I too love the Sweetwater lines. Sometimes you a designer just speaks to you and this one does to me. Can't wait for Hometown either. I am going to make Fabric Art Quilt with mine - the scenery out of my kitchen window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color selections for you quilt! What a beautiful job : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew beautiful. It must have felt so good when you finished!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)