Monday, March 5, 2012

A Month to Celebrate!

This month I will be celebrating 2 things. First is my baby becoming legal! When did that happen? It seems like he was just a baby in my arms. The second thing is that on March 28th Craizee Corners will be 1 years old! I can hardly believe it. When I started I had no idea what I was doing and if I would ever connect with anyone. So to all the Craizee Corner friends thanks for sticking with me. I hope you have enjoyed the blog and will continue to enjoy it.

To celebrate the anniversary of Craizee Corners I have a busy month planned. There will be prizes...big ones and lots of eye candy from me and some friends too. And of course there will be tutorials and a new pattern by months end. I will also be guest blogging and blog hopping from time to time :). To start out the month I am taking part in the Farmers Wife in Your Life Blog Hop. Yes I know I divorced my 'farmer' a long time ago, but I got him to help me one last time for this event. For the divorce papers see here :) 


Farmer's Wife in Your Life


Farmer's Wife in Your Life is a series inspired by The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt by Laurie Aaron Hird. The series will focus on using 6" quilt blocks in everyday sewing projects. 

Here's the schedule:

March 4-Sunni is guest-posting on Jolly Jabber 
March 6-Craizee Corners 
March 9-Clover & Violet 
March 12-Mommy for Reals
March 13-A Colorful Life 
March 14-It's Sew Kiki 
March 15-Lilypad Quilting 
March 23-Love Affair with my Brother

For more info visit Love Affair With My Brother, there's prizes and a linky party too!

Come back tomorrow to see what I did with my Farmers Wife block. I might even have a friend along for the ride :)


3 comments:

  1. I have not bought the book yet, but would love to participate, is there someplace online where I can find Farmer's wife block patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share a birthday!
    I'm a lot older than 1 though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Early Congratulations on your blog's birthday. I don't know how you do it all, but I'm glad you do. hehe. Looking forward to all you have planned.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)