Friday, December 23, 2011

The winners are...

It's time to chose the winner of the Nifty Notions Cut For The Cure Rulers for this month!

I used different Mr. Random's this time.

Mr. Random #1 is my oldest son Bryan and he chose #13

Mr. Random #2 is my youngest son Tyler who picked #12 (we he actually answered #13 at first, but that was already picked)

Here's a pic of my 2 Mr. Randoms and my daughter Meagan too. This was taken at Thanksgiving. From left to right is Tyler, Meagan and Bryan. I call them my little stair steps because they are all so close in age (the oldest was 3 years 3 months when the youngest was born and there was 1 in between). And I wouldn't have it any other way!


Congrats to Deb and Ana! I have emailed you both.

As always thanks to Brewer Sewing for sponsoring this giveaway and series.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Sha!
    Thanks for another great giveaway and congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, I sent you an email with my snail mail addy! I thought I had posted a comment, guess it did not post! Thanks for the giveaway and so glad I won!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)