Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year for your machine too

Happy New Year! I hope your holiday season was wonderful. Now that I am putting away the decorations and finally finding time to do lots of quilting I decided to wish my machine a Happy New Year too. I cleaned, oiled and changed her needle and now she is purring so nicely. It hadn't been too long since I cleaned her but it's still a good idea.

So today I want to remind y'all to give your baby a good cleaning to make your new year of quilting more enjoyable to both of you. Here's a pic of my first baby, a Bernina 210.


I don't have a pic of her big sis, but here's what she looks like. She is a Bernina 630 QE and I absolutely love her!

So why not wish your machine(s) a Happy New Year with me!

1 comment:

  1. I just cleaned my Pfaff. I took it to my Daughter in law but she needs to make room so brought it home. I bought myself a new Bernina for Christmas. I love it too! Haven't even threaded it yet. It's going to be an exciting year.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you :)